A Brief Tale
A downloadable game for Windows
A Brief Tale is a short RPG made with RPG Maker MV. The game is inspired by the never-ending story. It was created as part of the Jim Jam 2018 in a timespan of 48 hours.
- Arrow keys to move
- Enter key to interact
- Esc to access the menu
- Alternatively you can use the left mouse button to move & interact (might be a little harder to interact with objects).
- Avery (art)
- PandaMaru (art)
- wthdragon (art)
- Yanfly (scripts; http://yanfly.moe/)
- Galv (scripts; https://galvs-scripts.com/)
- SumRndmDde (scripts; http://sumrndm.site)
- Terrax (scripts)
- YouFulca (music; https://wingless-seraph.net)
Complete playthrough by Tim Ruswick:
The web version of the game can be played here.
Unzip the game folder via WinRAR or 7-Zip.
To start the game simply execute the Game.exe file.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.